Article XNUMX (Scope of application)
- 1.Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the facility with guests shall be governed by the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be governed by laws and ordinances or generally established customs. I will.
- 2.If the facility accepts a special contract to the extent that it does not violate laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article XNUMX (Application for accommodation contract)
- 1.Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract at this facility are requested to inform the facility of the following matters.
- ①Guest name
- ②Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
- ③Accommodation and cleaning fees
- 4Other matters deemed necessary by this facility
- 2.If the guest requests to continue the stay beyond the staying date in paragraph ② of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the facility will accept it as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time of the request.
Article XNUMX (Conclusion of accommodation contract, etc.)
- 1.The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the facility accepts the application under Article 2.However, this does not apply when the facility proves that it has not consented.
- 2.When the accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the application fee specified by the facility shall be paid by the date designated by the facility, up to the basic accommodation fee for the accommodation period.
- 3.If the application fee set forth in the preceding paragraph cannot be paid by the date designated by the facility pursuant to the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be effective.However, this is limited to cases where the property notifies the guest of the fact when designating the due date for payment of the application fee.
Article XNUMX (Special contract that does not require payment of application fee)
- 1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article XNUMX, the facility may accept a special contract that does not require payment of the application fee set forth in the same paragraph after the contract is concluded.
- 2. In accepting the application for the accommodation contract, if the facility does not request payment of the application fee set forth in Article XNUMX, or if the payment date of the application fee is not specified, the special provision set forth in the preceding paragraph will be met. Treat as a thing.
Article XNUMX (Refusal to conclude accommodation contract)
- The facility may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the following cases.
- ①When the application for accommodation does not comply with this agreement.
- ②When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy (members).
- ③When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs regarding accommodation.
- 4When the person who intends to stay is deemed to fall under any of the following (a) to (c).
- I)The gangsters stipulated in Article XNUMX, Item XNUMX of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX) (hereinafter referred to as "gangsters"), and the gangsters stipulated in Article XNUMX, Item XNUMX of the same Article. , Associate members of the gangsters or officials of the gangsters and other antisocial forces.
- B)When a gang or a gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities.
- C)A corporation whose officers are classified as gangsters
- ⑤When a person who intends to stay causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
- ⑥When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
- ⑦When a violent request for accommodation is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
- ⑧When it is not possible to stay overnight due to a natural disaster, facility failure, or other unavoidable reason.
Article XNUMX (Guest's right to cancel contract)
- 1.The guest can cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the facility.
- 2.If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest (in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, the facility will specify the payment date of the application fee and pay the payment. If requested, a penalty (the full amount for the number of days of stay canceled) will be charged (except when the guest cancels the accommodation contract before the payment).
- 3.If the guest does not arrive at XNUMX:XNUMX on the day of the stay (or XNUMX hours after the scheduled arrival time if the scheduled arrival time is specified in advance) without contacting the guest, the accommodation will be held. The contract may be treated as canceled by the guest.In that case, the guest will be charged the full amount of the accommodation fee for the planned number of nights as a penalty.
Article XNUMX (Right to cancel contract of this facility)
- 1.The facility may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
- ①When it is recognized that the guest may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs, or when it is recognized that the guest has committed the same act.
- ②When the guest is deemed to fall under any of the following (a) to (c).
- I)Boryokudan, Boryokudan Members, Boryokudan Associate Members or Boryokudan Officials and Other Antisocial Forces
- B)When a gang or a gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities
- C)A corporation whose officers are classified as gangsters
- ③When a guest makes a statement or behavior that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
- 4When the guest is clearly identified as having an infectious disease.
- ⑤When a violent request for accommodation is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
- ⑥When it is not possible to stay overnight due to reasons such as natural disasters caused by force majeure.
- ⑦When you do not comply with the prohibited items of the usage rules established by this facility, such as sleeping cigarettes in the bedroom, mischief against firefighting equipment, etc.
- 2.The facility can request the guests to request the matters specified in the following items regardless of whether they are staying before or during the stay, and the guests must comply with these requests.If the guest does not respond to this request without a reasonable reason, the property may cancel the accommodation contract.
- ①Presenting ID with face photo
- ②Disclosure of occupation and place of employment
- ③Address disclosure
- 3.When the facility cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest is obliged to pay the penalty in accordance with Article XNUMX even before the accommodation.If there are already paid accommodation and cleaning fees, the facility will not be obliged to refund the guest.
Article XNUMX (Accommodation registration)
- 1.Guests are required to present the following items before check-in on the day of stay.
- ①Guest's name, age, gender, address and occupation
- ②For Japanese, an ID card with a photo of the face.For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
- ③Departure date and scheduled departure time
- 4Other matters deemed necessary by this facility
- 2.If the guest intends to pay the fee under Article XNUMX by a method that can be used in place of currency such as a travel check, accommodation voucher, or credit card, the guest must present it in advance at the time of registration set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article XNUMX (Room usage time)
- 1.Guests can use the guest rooms of the property from 4 pm to 10 am the next morning. However, if you stay consecutively, you can use it all day except the arrival date and departure date.
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the facility may accept flights for guest rooms outside the hours specified in the same paragraph.In this case, the following additional charges will be charged.
- ①Up to 3 hours over, 3/1 of room rate
- ②Up to 6 hours over, 2/1 of room rate
- ③Full room charge for over 6 hours
Article XNUMX (Compliance with usage rules, etc.)
- 1.The guest shall not perform any of the following acts when staying at the hotel.
- ①Bringing animals such as pets to our facility
- ②Bringing strong-smelling food into the facility
- ③Making noise in the facility and bringing in noise-producing goods into the facility
- 2.In addition to the preceding paragraph, guests are required to comply with the usage rules established by the facility and posted in the facility.
- 3.Guests cannot register a resident card at this facility.
Article XNUMX (About entering the room in this facility)
- 1.The facility shall be able to enter the room in the facility without the consent of the guest if it is deemed necessary to confirm the safety of the guest or for management and disaster prevention in the facility.
- 2.Based on the preceding paragraph, when the facility enters the room, it shall promptly inform the guest of the fact that he / she has entered and the reason for the entry.
Article XNUMX (Payment of fees)
- 1.Payment of accommodation fees, etc. will be made at the time of booking or at the time requested by the property before the stay, using currency or a travel check, accommodation voucher, credit card, etc. approved by the property.
- 2.The accommodation fee will be charged even if the guest does not voluntarily stay after the property has provided the guest room and made it available for use.
Article XNUMX (Responsibility of this facility)
- In fulfilling the accommodation contract and related contracts, the facility will compensate the guest for any damages caused by non-performance.However, this does not apply if it is not due to reasons attributable to the facility.
Article XNUMX (Handling when contracted guest rooms cannot be provided)
- 1.If the property cannot provide the guest with the contracted guest room, the facility shall, with the consent of the guest, arrange another accommodation facility under the same conditions as much as possible.
- 2.If the facility cannot arrange other accommodation facilities regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the facility will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty, and the compensation fee will be applied to the damage compensation amount.However, we will not pay the damage compensation amount if there is no reason to blame the facility for not being able to provide the guest room.
Article XNUMX (Storage of guest's baggage or personal belongings)
- 1.We do not store guest baggage in advance.
- 2.When the guest does not check out and is not in the property even though the scheduled check-out time in the established accommodation contract has passed after the guest has checked out, the guest's baggage or personal belongings If (hereinafter referred to as "baggage, etc.") is left behind in the facility, the facility may carry the baggage, etc. out of the facility.In addition, when the owner of baggage, etc. is identified, the facility shall contact the owner and request instructions.However, if the owner does not give instructions or the owner is unknown, the product will be stored for 7 days including the date of discovery and then discarded.
- 3.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if baggage, etc. is not suitable for storage due to hygiene, safety management, or other reasons, or if it is food or drink, the facility will not be obliged to store it immediately. It shall be discarded.
Article XNUMX (Responsibility for parking)
- When the guest uses the parking lot of the facility, regardless of the deposit of the vehicle key, the facility rents the place and does not take responsibility for the management of the vehicle.
Article XNUMX (Guest Responsibility)
- If the facility suffers damage due to the intention or negligence of the guest, the guest will be required to compensate the facility for the damage.
Article XNUMX (Use of personal information)
- The Guest agrees that the Facility will use the information about the Guest (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") for the following purposes.
- ①To provide questionnaires and information on new services related to this facility and other accommodation facilities managed by the corporation that manages this facility (hereinafter referred to as "managed accommodation facilities") by direct mail, e-mail, or telephone.
- ②Examination, response, and response to inquiries regarding this facility and managed accommodation facilities
- ③When you are obliged to report or report to a request from a public agency such as a court or an administrative agency based on relevant laws and regulations.
Article XNUMX (original text)
- This agreement is in Japanese.Even if a translation of this agreement is prepared in another language, only the Japanese text will be effective as the contract and will have no effect on the interpretation of the text.
Article XNUMX (Exclusion of antisocial forces)
- 1.The facility and the guest each assure the other party of the following items.
- ①You are not a gangster, a company affiliated with a gangster, a general assembly shop, a person equivalent to these, or a member thereof (hereinafter collectively referred to as "anti-social forces").
- ②Its own officers (meaning employees, directors, executive officers who execute business, or persons equivalent thereto) are not antisocial forces.
- ③Do not allow antisocial forces to use their name and conclude this intermediary contract.
- 4Do not do the following acts by yourself or by using a third party within the validity period of this intermediary contract.
- I)Acts that use threatening behavior or violence against the other party
- B)Acts that interfere with the other party's business or damage the credibility by using counterfeiting or power
- 2.For one of the facilities and the guest, if any of the following applies within the validity period of this accommodation contract, the other party may cancel this accommodation contract without any notice. I can do it.
- I)When it is found that the declaration is contrary to the promise of ① or ② in the preceding paragraph
- B)When it is found that the contract was made contrary to the promise of ③ in the preceding paragraph
- C)If you act contrary to the promise of ④ in the preceding paragraph
- D)When using this facility as an exchange for illegal drugs, etc.
- 3.If the property cancels this accommodation contract pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the facility may charge the guest the full amount of the accommodation fee equivalent to the planned number of days of stay as a penalty.
Date of revision of this agreement: March 2021, 3